Thursday, January 24, 2002

I know its the middle of January, but thoughts have turned to Baseball. I pulled out some paperwork from my last years fantasy baseball league, and sifted through the rosters, reports, draft day work sheets, etc. Then on the drive home, I turned on WFAN, and it was NY Mets day. I heard them interview Johnny BeGood Franco, Manager Bobby V and Al Lieter. They were all excited about all the great player acquisitions during the off season, and what it means for the teams chances. Tonite, I went to the library and borrowed For the Love of the Game with Kevin Costner. Great Baseball movie... Well, its nearly the last week in January, and spring training camps open in Fla. in February, so its not all that far away. Meanwhile, I can look at these pics, and dream away. Whoopie!

No comments: