Sunday, September 16, 2001

I feel like I am finally getting over the funk of the terrorist attack, though I still am drawn to the TV reporting, and feel deeply for the families of the fallen. I was supposed to go on a trip with a couple of freinds to Baltimore for a weekend of baseball games at Camden Yards. Thankfully, Baseball cancelled all games this weekend. I was in no mood to do that. We will get a chance to do this at the end of the season. That would mean we will see Cal Ripken in his last game of his career.

Spent a great many hours moving web pages that were hosted on my Earthlink account to the provider that hosts Lasternet, in preperation for DSL as I will be dropping Earthlink. What a pain in the ass that was. All the corresponding links on so many pages needed to be changed and tested, and pages notifying that the site was moved were put up on the Earthlink sites. Only pages left to switch over are my Blogger ones which could be the most challenging.

No comments: