Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Kerry-McCain Ticket?

I have read several comments about this on various news blogs, but today I heard on the radio that Senator McCain acknowledged on a TV news interview, that he would actually consider running as VP on the Kerry ticket! Now that would renew my faith in the Dems if such a thing could happen. It's unlikely, but just think about it. It's a dream ticket. McCain would definitely draw in the Independents, disenchanted Dems and Repubs and veterans. We know McCain HATES Bush and he is a free thinking reformer. Now this gets me excited about the Presidential race again. A Democrat-Republican ticket; Do the Democrats have the balls to break from tradition and let such a radical thing happen! I doubt it...even if though it just about guarantees a win in November.

No comments: