Friday, April 13, 2001

Fun, fun night at the NY Mets game last night. Besides spending Q time with my daughter and Gordon & Bethy, it was a great game. 1-0 in 10 innings. Mets won at their last at bat with a manufactured run. Ziele walks, Shinjo bunts him over to 2nd, Ordonez hits a hard liner down 3rd scoring Ziele for the winning run. Great pitching, good defense, some exciting plays. Just a great night, and a great game.

That ride home at 1 AM through a heavy fog was a bit of a bummer, though.

Back to work. That new "team mermber" didn't quite work out. Now I am looking for other options to get the jobs entered and some CSR support from others in the organization. Hopefully I'll see if I can get the cooperation from another department.

It's Friday, get through the day, have some nice plans for Sat. night... Kids have off next week... get my Girls Softball team off the ground with some phone calls, get equipment, and practice starts Tuesday.

No comments: