In those rare moments where policy and values punched through the inevitable mud-wrestling, we heard the typical conservative line;
- Chest thumping calls for sending our military back into the Middle East (boots on the ground).
- De-funding Planned Parenthood, an important resource for women's health including contraception, breast and cervical cancer screenings and safe pregnancy terminations.
- Opposing reasonable legislation to reduce gun violence including universal background checks and a ban on the most deadly and violent guns and high capacity magazines.
- Undermining an agreement, in conjunction with our allies, to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons.
- Denying millions of Americans health insurance by repealing the Affordable Care Act.
Congratulations to those candidates that were able to rise above the mud-slinging. I appreciate hearing your point of view. Now I know with even greater clarity that none of you are fit be President of the USA.